Catholic Harvest Food Pantry is a volunteer driven organization. Whether you are a student, retiree, or looking for a volunteer commitment, volunteers of any age* can help in a number of ways, including:
- Volunteer one weekday evening a month to distribute food from 6:00 – 7:00 pm (You choose the day that is convenient for you).
- Volunteer on the first or third Thursday from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon to distribute food.
- Volunteer on the fourth Monday afternoon or fourth Friday afternoon from 3:45 to 4:45pm.
- Organize and sort clothing in our clothing room (daytime and evening shifts are available).
- Pick up food donations from local businesses during daytime business hours.
- Assist in off-loading truck deliveries.
- Any other volunteer talent that you think could be useful (We don’t want to limit ourselves!)
Feel free to Email Us if you would like to volunteer.
* Volunteers aged 11-16 must be accompanied by an adult.