In addition to emergency food, we offer our clients other services as well.
- When our inventory allows, we provide personal care items such as toothpaste, soap, and diapers.
- We offer a “take-one-leave-one” lending library.
- Several times throughout the year, we partner with the Penn State Extension Service to offer nutrition classes to our clients.
- Every September, we offer school supplies to school age children.
- Each November, hundreds of Thanksgiving turkeys with all the trimmings are distributed to families in need.
- Clients’ children receive a “birthday kit” that includes cake mix, icing & candles.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday through Friday – 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
First and Third Thursdays – 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Fourth Monday and Fourth Friday – 3:45 pm to 4:45 pm
Those needing assistance with food should call 717.846.8899 between the hours of 9AM and Noon, Monday – Friday.